A worrisome context
Air pollution and viral risk, a dangerous cocktail for your health
Air pollution is, worldwide, the leading cause of premature death. In 2020, the number of premature deaths linked to air pollution was estimated at over 8.7 million.
Recent scientific studies have demonstrated the significant role this factor played in accelerating the spread of the coronavirus.
The COVID-19 health crisis has revealed that air pollution and viral risk are a dangerous cocktail to one’s health.
Deaths in France linked to air pollution (2020): 30,000 people
To meet the increasingly vital requirements within this context, AIRXÔM is launching the first active respiratory protection mask, the only sustainable solution that:
- filters and destroys micro and nanoparticles
- provides total protection against viruses (including SARS COV 2), bacteria and volatile organic compounds (NOX, nitrogen monoxide, toluene, benzene, etc.)
- offers users the best combination of protection/breathability
- supplies a dedicated deposit and recycling system
A device tested by independent laboratories.
The effectiveness of the AIRXÔM mask is verified by a rigorous protocol of tests carried out by laboratories recognized for their expertise (VIRNEXT / viruses; CONIDAIR / bacteria; National Laboratory of Metrology and Tests / volatile organic compounds).
For example, the tests carried out on viruses by the VIRNEXT laboratory in Lyon have shown an effectiveness of:
- 99.94% (destruction of SARS-CoV-2)
- 99.99% (destruction of H1N1)
- 99.94% (destruction of Adenovirus)