The first mask that protects people whose lives depend on the quality of the air they breathe
You have respiratory pathologies, you are immunocompromised, you suffer from chronic illnesses, you are a healthcare professional, you are a professional exposed to chemical pollutants, you live in a big city, you use public transport, you practice sports in an urban environment, you want complete protection against SARS-CoV-2.
Thanks to its exceptional performance, the AIRXÔM mask is designed for you.
The AIRXÔM mask is suitable for:
People for whom air pollution represents a major risk to their health, suffering from pathologies:
- respiratory such as: asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, other chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases,
- heart disease such as: coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, peripheral arterial disease,
- chronic such as diabetes, etc.
People vulnerable to viral and bacterial infections:
- adults with certain forms of chronic diseases: immune weakness due to a pathology or treatment, high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, diseases of the lungs and respiratory tract, cancer, obesity (BMI ≥ 35), kidney failure , liver cirrhosis, etc.,
- people with heart or chronic pathologies,
- pregnant women,
- adults with trisomy 21, etc.
- medical professions: doctors, midwives and odontologists,
- pharmacy professions: community and hospital pharmacists,
- medical auxiliary professions: nurses, massage therapists-physiotherapists, podiatrists-podiatrists, occupational therapists and psychomotor therapists.
Professionals exposed to chemical pollutants in multiple sectors of activity:
- civil security,
- industries using certain chemicals,
- conventional agriculture, etc.
People wishing to protect themselves from viral risks: SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19, etc.
Inhabitants of polluted metropolises around the world.
Users of public transport.
Athletes practicing outdoors in urban areas: running, cycling, etc.
The AIRXÔM mask acts on both inspiration and expiration: it protects the wearer of the mask but also those around them. This double-flow filtration makes the AIRXÔM mask an essential ally for those accompanying fragile people.
Free mask recovery and recycling
Within 30 days
Pre-order available, delivery first semester 2023
A responsible approach
Recovery and recycling of masks: AIRXÔM's commitment
The issue of recycling and the environmental impact of the mask is at the heart of our concerns.
AIRXÔM plans to set up a system for recycling mask components.
You will be notified 3 years after the activation date of the mask that it is probably time to change it. You can send it back to us free of charge so that it can be recycled.
You will then benefit from a 25% reduction on the public price for the acquisition of a new mask.