The first mask that protects people whose lives depend on the quality of the air they breathe
Thanks to its exceptional performance, the AIRXÔM mask is designed for you.
The AIRXÔM mask is suitable for all people for whom air pollution represents a major risk to their health:
People with pathologies:
- respiratory such as: asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, other chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases,
- heart disease such as: coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, peripheral arterial disease,
- chronic such as diabetes, etc.
People vulnerable to viral and bacterial infections:
- adults with certain forms of chronic diseases: immune weakness due to a pathology or treatment, high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, diseases of the lungs and respiratory tract, cancer, obesity (BMI ≥ 35), kidney failure , liver cirrhosis, etc.
- people with heart conditions,
- people with chronic conditions such as diabetes,
- pregnant women,
- adults with trisomy 21, etc.
- medical professions: doctors, midwives and odontologists, etc.
- pharmacy professions: community and hospital pharmacists, etc.
- medical auxiliary professions: nurses, masseurs-physiotherapists, podiatrists-podiatrists, occupational therapists and psychomotor therapists, etc.
Professionals exposed to chemical pollutants in many sectors of activity:
- civil security,
- industries using certain chemicals,
- conventional agriculture, etc.
People wishing to protect themselves from viral risks: SARS-CoV-2, Covid-19, etc.
Inhabitants of polluted metropolises around the world.
Users of public transport.
Athletes practicing outdoors in urban areas: running, cycling, etc.
Free mask recovery and recycling
Within 30 days
Pre-order available, delivery from May 2022
A responsible approach
Recovery and recycling of masks: AIRXÔM’s commitment
The question of recycling and the environmental impact of the mask is at the heart of our concerns.
AIRXÔM plans to set up a recycling system for all the components of the mask.
You will be notified when the mask needs to be changed, 3 years after its activation date. You can send it back to us free of charge so that it can be recycled.
You will then benefit from a 25% reduction on the public price for the acquisition of a new mask.