Pre-order available, delivery from July 2022
AIRXÔM MG1 mask
Either €13.33 per month over 3 years
The AIRXÔM MG1 mask is an active respiratory protection device unique in the world. Thanks to the technologies used and tested in the laboratory, it destroys viruses, bacteria and atmospheric pollutants.
The AIRXÔM mask is delivered with spare filters for an average use period of 3 years.
There is no need for any other purchase of consumables during these 3 years.
- Available in 3 sizes
- Mask in size M: 161 x 112 x 82 mm
- Materials: ABS, silicone, PES elastic
- Weight: 130g
- Elastic straps & adjustable
- Magnetic buckle closure
- External battery 5000 mAh (100 x 67 x 13 mm)
The exterior of the mask and the silicone membrane can be cleaned with a simple wipe.
The photocatalytic protection barrier requires no maintenance.
Only the other two protective barriers are removable.
- One (an activated carbon PP non-woven filter) should be changed every 6 months on average from the activation of the mask.
- The other (a PET non-woven filter contained in an easy-to-remove rigid cassette) must be washed every 15 days on average in hot water without detergent and then dried in the open air (soaking 10 to 15 minutes in water at around 60 degrees).
Physical particle filtration
(pollen, dust, fine particles – PM10, PM2.5): span>
- By a non-woven PET filter (Polyethylene terephthalate):
Aerosol filtration efficiency on particles from 1 to 3 µm: 98.7% to 98.9%.
- Through a non-woven PP filter (Polypropylene):
EN13274-7 PENETRATION NaCI: 1.9% at a media speed of 9.5 m/min (0. 6 µm).
Filtration and destruction of bio-organisms:
- By the non-woven PET filter: deactivation of viruses and bacteria thanks to the presence of copper, recognized as a powerful natural antiseptic. Copper nanoparticles are stably and securely immobilized in textile fibres. The filter fibers form an additional decontaminating barrier.
- antiviral validated against Human Coronavirus HCoV-229E (ISO 18184 tests by BIOTECH CARE).
- proven against microbial colonies such as Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae (AATCC 100 tests by EUROFINS), Escherichia coli (CEA Fontenay-aux-Roses tests);
- By the photocatalytic process with silver wires: photocatalysis is the decomposition and degradation of pollutants under the action of light rays on the surface of a catalyst. It destroys volatile organic compounds, inorganic pollutants and microorganisms.
- against Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria destroyed at 99.99% (Tests carried out under air flow by the Conidair laboratory).
- against viruses (H1N1, SARS-CoV-2, Adenovirus) 99.94% destroyed in less than 40 minutes (tests carried out by the VirNext laboratory).
Destruction of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds):
AIRXÔM’s photocatalytic process with silver threads uses a patented technology that allows the complete destruction of VOCs thanks to the homogeneous diffusion of UVA rays on a catalyst.
Free mask recovery and recycling
Within 30 days
Your comfort in complete safety
The materials that make up the protective barriers have been selected to guarantee efficiency and the best possible breathability. Their assembly has been designed to guarantee the smallest size with regard to the performance sought.
With a maximum weight of 130 g, the AIRXÔM mask allows long periods of use. The choice to deport the power supply unit was dictated by this desire to ensure the best possible comfort.
The silicone inner membrane of the mask, soft to the touch and perfectly waterproof, ensures optimal comfort and promotes long-term wear. No risk of introducing a virus, bacteria or pollutants whatever the situation.
The 2 adjustable straps, one of which is magnetic, allow it to be adapted to all body types in an instant.